Sunday, August 31, 2008

Why My Husband Would be Mad

First things first, I love my husband, and would never want to hurt him. Hence that is why I go by the "Nom de Plume" of Carissa Marquez. If you figure out who I really am, more power to you. But why would you even care?

I would never what him or my family to know all these feelings I have. He knows about SOME of my feelings, but much like how most men won't tell their wives how they "really look in that dress" there are somethings I can't really tell either. However, I feel the need to express myself creatively through writing. I guess I feel a little safe having this false identity behind me. A little cowardly, maybe, but I'm really only doing so to protect the innocent.

So why would my husband be mad? That we will have to see. You'll find out that I have many little lusts and crushes. Some of them are very close to home, and maybe if he knew I had these little crushes, some of his friends would not be invited over anymore. I'll never act on them, but a girl can always fantasize.

No comments: