Sunday, August 31, 2008

Oh Nate you are the cutest

So Thursday, I was exhausted, I had worked a long hard shift and just wanted to come home, maybe get some food with my husband and watch a little TV.

Of course it's nights like these, that he has a friend over that he's spent all day with. But this time it was a pleasant surprise. I walked in, and this tall and toned drink of water was sitting on my piano bench, happy to see me.

"Hello, I am Nate", yes, yes you are, I thought to myself. He was dressed up utterly boyish. He was maybe 25-28 with hazel eyes and cute curly hair, hidden by a baseball cap.

Well relaxing evening is out, but maybe this could be good too. He has a great sense of humor. He was that perfect mix of dorky, yet, normal and friendly. We all went out to dinner, and got drinks....as we all started getting a little more inebriated by the margaritas, Nate and I started getting a little more flirty. Of course, I think subconsciously, my husband caught on, and started upping the PDA and lovingness that I usually don't get when we go out.

After our night on the town, my husband asked me what I thought of Nate. I couldn't help myself, and told him "Nate? He's CUTE". To which my husband reminded me that Nate is going bald underneath that cap of his. Maybe he is, still, that baldness is forgivable for those sweet big eyes. I found on my husband's camera a photo Nate took of himself. mmm..mamma. Thank you for the memories.

Oh Nate, in another life, I would have let you have me right away....you are too cute. I only hope you'll be in town again soon, and maybe we can have a flirty night out. Until then, I can always have you in my dreams.

No comments: